Gravel bikes! Yes!
We have one left of these Fuji Jari 1.1 Gravel bikes in LG. Alloy frame with carbon fork, Shimano GRX 810 2×11, hydraulic disc brakes, WTB 700×40 tyres, lots of bottle mounts and options for racks, fenders and panniers. $2899 58/Large only; be quick!
Get it online today
Performance, utility and versatility – the Jari delivers them all. Designed to take on gravel races, light touring, bikepacking or pretty much whatever you can throw at it.
With a market-leading Shimano GRX RX810 2 x 11 Gravel Groupset with hydraulic disc brakes, the Jari is a chameleon that seamlessly changes into whatever you need it to be. Long, slack geometry provides a stable and confidence-inspiring ride no matter what the terrain, allowing you to comfortably grind gravel or tackle tarmac all day long.
Remember the journey is the best part of the trip and the Jari is the perfect travelling partner.
- Fuji A6-SL custom-butted alloy frame for lightweight, strength, and reliability
- C10 Carbon Monocoque fork with tapered carbon steerer and water bottle mounts
- Shimano GRX RX810 Components
- Alex Boondocks GX5 alloy tubeless rims
- WTB Raddler TCS Tubeless Light 700x40c tires
- Rack and fender mounts enhance versatility
Instore or order via our web store. Find us at 88 Vincent Street, Cessnock.
Open 7 Days in the Hunter Valley
Afterpay and Paypal Payin4 options are available via our webstore.
Delivery options just give us a call at the shop.