Your cart is currently empty!
BuzzRack Buzzybee H4 Platform Rack
$599.00 inc. GST
1 in stock
NEW BUZZYBEE H series offer convenient mounting, basic functions and compact storage. The rubber pad offers a good solution for carbon frames fitting as it does not apply pressure to the carbon tubes.
If you don’t need a bike rack with a tilting function to access the trunk, then the BUZZYBEE H is the best possible option on the market. The rack still folds up when not in use.
The BUZZYBEE H4 is a very simple design; simple, strong, secure and the best value for your money.
- The wheel holders will accommodate all wheelbases, even small children’s bikes. You can reverse the wheel supports for the really small bikes.
- The long wheel rubber-padded wheel straps hold tyres up to 3.25” wide; pull on them to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- The BUZZYBEE H4 is entirely suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber bike frame pads and high resistance straps hold any type of tube firmly but gently.
- The maximum permitted load is 60kg (132lbs), with no bike weighing more than 20kg (44lbs)
- Electric bikes up to 20kg may be carried, although the BUZZYBEE series is not optimised for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); the down tube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3″); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes nearest to the car
Other features and basic specifications
- The BUZZYBEE H4 sits high on the hitch, well clear of speed bumps and other hazards such as steep ferry ramps.
- Dimensions: 88cm wide x 123cm deep
- Weight: 18kg (39.6lbs)
- Reflective red stickers on the wheel supports
- The build quality – tube bending, welding, rust proofing, painting, component quality, is exemplary. The whole carrier looks and feels like the class act it is. All tools you might need are provided.
- Replaceable spare parts