Your cart is currently empty!
Mucky Nutz Face Fender Black/Reflective
$14.95 inc. GST
3 in stock
- The original, proven design. Manufactured in the UK to our high standards to complement your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Can be used on 26″, 27.5″ and 29″ wheel sizes, and compatible with boost forks.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Lightweight, Discreet and effective, weighing in at a mere 25g.
- Fitted correctly, there’s no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with forward and double-bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it’s flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you’re done.
- Comes with genuine, high-quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork. Velcro is soft on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. Alternatively, you can use zip-ties.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic.
It’s no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it’s the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage all customers to do so.